Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Late birthday post...

finally a bit free now...to post up my feeling...

the day b4 my 22nd birthday...i go clubbing with my frens pm,jr,tw n yj...we go poppy tat day...b4 tat we go pavillion to have our dinner...when we reach thr...almost all shops r close n we choose to eat donuts..4get shop name le...but d logo is same with big apple donuts...

after we done our dinner...we go poppy but bcoz jr is wearing slipper so we hv to go in through d bac door...we went in n the waitress take us to d lounge at upstair....very weird tat  no ppl is dancing at the dancing pool...then a gal came to tw n introduced herself...haha...

they giv me a countdown to my birthday using lighter n wan me to blow it...haha....quite weird but special oso....thx guys!!!then we finish our liquier then we go down to the dancing pool...yj start drunk le...

at 1st, the dance pool no ppl oso...after a while..start gt ppl le then we go join them...start dancing!!!
we dance until very tired ooo...

then yj drunk until cant wake le...then jr drive us bac....we finally reach ukm save n sound....

the nex day i date all my frens then we go look out point...i nvr go thr b4...haha...so very excited!!!


the entrance.....


we eat at gasoline...

 
 kar yee's soursoup

 

mine black pepper cheese chicken chop... 


teck wai's fried rice...


eat...eat...




yay...




with pm n jie ru...




with pt29 gang




with pt 30




with teck wai..



with blackie frens...



with greenie frens...


wit pt 28-30 gangs...haha...




thanks to my exco....so so creative...





 
my cake...pretty!!!




night view...




my present...thanks tw n yj




up at the tower...




going bac lo...



thanks to all!!!
i have a wonderful nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment